Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have used a Cisco 2600 series router with two T1 connections setup with a shadow line from my ISP. I now also have a frame relay connection to a remote office. I would like to know if the 2600 can handle using the frame connection as a backup rou...

jhamilton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 routers running HSRP that are facing 2 other router's that are not. Can their be any problems with traffic going out from the active HSRP router and the return traffic going through the standby traffic. Is their any TCP issus about traffic g...

stephg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have set up a private network using the 10.10.0.0 address range for testing usage. I can not get the DHCP server working with the 10 network. It works fine with our public class C range.I have checked the IP helper address which is defined on th...

When I span either a VLAN or Port on my 6509 and try to do a datacapture with nGenius 1.3 I get an error. Can anyone help? Wed Dec 19 09:20:03 EST 2001: Error creating datacapture session on device, Details: Couldnt create datacapture session; Wed De...

sknorr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes