Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I understand the concept, but being the net-noob I am, I just can't seem to grasp the idea of how it all comes together. I know you need to know the size of business/company w/e to determine your mask and that you will have to leave room for growth....

Hello, I have L3 3550, and L2 2950 switches, L3 is working as a VTP server Mode, and L2 is as VTP client Mode.. How much VLAN i can configure on L3 switches.Maximum VLAN on L3 is almost 1000, can 2950 work as a VTP client mode for these 1000 VLANs, b...

I was wondering if someone could advise me - I have a small network consisting of 2 servers - One DC Windows 2003 with IIS serving HTTP/HTTPS and FTP. Another is a terminal server. Can I use a PIX 515 UR to protect them and still port forward the Cur...

I have a 2950 switch and I want to block or drop all ip traffic on port 368. All of the ports are all on a single VLAN (eg VLAN 40). What is most efficient way to do this? VACL? If you could provide an example of the appropriate commands that would...

HiCould someone please explain the following. I just need to double check my explanation of the following:access-list acl_dmz3 permit icmp any anyaccess-list acl_dmz3 permit udp any any eq domainaccess-list acl_dmz3 permit udp any any eq ntpaccess-li...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with dual VG248 connections into a single phone using different pairs. When they finish a call the line will not go on-hook. Instead it remains off-hook, until we either unplug the line or reset it? Any ideas on how to resolve?

dasberry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes