Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I've tried searching google and haven't found anything. What is the transfer output trying to tell me with a ! or a . ? Receiving asa-fp1k.9.13.1.SPA from 10.1.1.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I've upgraded 2 of our ASR1000-RP2 ( they are in ASR1004s ) to 16.9.4 IOS XE. The previous version was : 3.13 ( 154-3 ) . Since the upgrade the ASR1000-SIP10 doesn't get recognized . It detects that something is in slot 0  *Oct 28 16:34:33.512: %IOSX...

HI everyoneI'm new here.I would like to ask which answer is ture for this qustion?Which two statements about IGP and EGP routing protocols are true? (Choose two)A. Service providers use OSPF and IS-IS for intra-AS routingB. EGP routing protocols are ...

dc2046 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI everyone.  I need a solution that when you connect to my network via wireless or fiber, it asks the user to authenticate with a username and a password and then based on its account, will receive certain bandwith for a certain time and maybe other...