Views
Helpful
Replies

Meetup Group in RTP area ?

CyborgX_CZ
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys/Gals

Looking for somebody who is passionate about networking and Cisco in general. Basically trying to learn real-world experience from a PRO. Not sure if this is the right place to ask such question but couldn't find any meet-up groups locally (RTP, NC). I have been trying to get in the Cisco for almost a year but it's hard to get anywhere with no previous experiences. All I know so far about Cisco is from self studding at night or early in the morning before I go to work or on the weekends and playing in my home lab that I gather together over the course of almost 2 yrs from the day I got my hands on my first router & switch. Now my lab contain variety of Cisco equipment and technologies, real/virtual that I set up from scratch to the best of my knowledge as I can such as routers,switches, WLC, ASA, ACS, ISE, Prime UCS, AP's etc.... What I'm looking for is individual or group of individuals that are passionate about networking and Cisco technology as I'm and don't mind to share their knowledge. Some one that I can meet with and learn new tricks, even if I just sit in the corner and watch and learn :-) preferably somewhere around Raleigh-RTP, NC and just to make sure, I'm still very much beginner....

Anyway If this is not the right place to ask such a question I apologize, but if anyone know about a such of person or a group that I can join, or place/forum where I can ask this question again please let me know.

Regards,

-Roman

1 Reply 1

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Roman,

I suggest you also check out the Cisco Learning Network for more resources and opportunities to interact with other members.

Welcome - The Cisco Learning Network

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities