Replies

meraki's sd-wan for dynamic path selection

Arvin.hsu
Level 1
Level 1

I read this document and have confused for this part as follows
"

SD-WAN Technologies
The Meraki SD-WAN implementation is comprised of several key features, built atop our AutoVPN technology.

Dynamic Path Selection
Dynamic path selection allows a network administrator to configure performance criteria for different types of traffic. Path decisions are then made on a per-flow basis based on which of the available VPN tunnels meet these criteria, determined by using packet loss, latency, and jitter metrics that are automatically gathered by the MX.

"

It means the dynamic path selection or functionalities of sd-wan is only support based on auto vpn ?
if we don't want to establish auto vpn between two sides and we just want to use leaved line, it's possible to deployed the dynamic path selection?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello

My understanding is yes you can use load balancing flow preferences for dual internet or vpn uplinks.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Hello

My understanding is yes you can use load balancing flow preferences for dual internet or vpn uplinks.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul