cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Questions Cisco DNA and the New Cat 9K series switches.

jenyagute74
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all! We are currently planning an access layer refresh for the majority of our floor switches. We are coming off older 3750-X models and trying to look towards the future with network automation. Python scripting and other tools. All that fun stuff! I have seen some info on Cisco DNA and their newer Cat 9K switches. Also their licensing models. Like how you have to sub for a minimum of 3 years and all that. I have a couple questions. Anyone here using DNA? What exactly is it? I can read cisco sells pitch online but does anyone here use it and what does it actually do? How are the switches? Any weird bugs(memory leaks, etc..)? Anyone using multigigabit for APs?

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you want to know more about DNA Centre, you need to contact your local Cisco AM/SE/PSS because they have several programs that will be of benefit to anyone.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

DNA is big decision and high cost involved, as suggested you need some professionals to understand your requiremet ( and ask do you really need DNA ?) 

how big network

cant you manange manually ?

how many users ?

so many questions which can not be answered here.

We took more than 12months or sometime more to understand the enviroment - so it hard to give in 5 lines  here.

but you can get some information below link help you to understand the solution :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/solutions/CVD/Campus/cisco-sda-design-guide.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help