cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Prime Infrastructure 2.1.1 cannot add more than two interfaces in Dynamic Interface > Controller Templates

Cisco Prime Infrastructure is a damned nightmare of browser bugs (some features work in IE8, some in IE9, and some only in Firefox).  And I am not sure if what I am experiencing is a browser bug - or a real bug - or something that I was able to do before and can't any more?  I would love for someone to either explain why this is happening to me, or reproduce the bug!

I'm running Prime 2.1.1.  I am doing this ...

Configure > Controller Template Launchpad

System > Dynamic Interface

Select a command > Add interface (GO)

Enter all the properties - roll to the bottom of the page, and click Apply to Controllers

I have four controllers.  And normally I would add an interface for each controller.  But I can only create two out of the four.  It doesn't matter which two I choose.  When I click Add under Manage Interfaces for the third controller, I cannot click the Done button to apply it (see screenshot, attached).  I have found that if I change the VLAN to something else, it will let me save it.  But ... why?  I went back and reviewed all of my existing interface templates and I am not doing anything different.  Although, they were all created a long while ago using WCS 7.x.

Any help, guidance, or confirmation of insanity would be appreciated.

-Steve Ballantyne

Who Me Too'd this topic