Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am doing some work on a Cisco C921-4P.  If the work I am doing pans out I may need to purchase several of these over the next few years.I know that the C921-4P has gone EOL.  I am wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a replacement for thi...

Hello,I have a cisco rv340 that I have configured for a site-site VPN connection.  This is for a medical PACS server we have onsite but have to remote to the PACS vendor through VPN to access it.  I have vlan1 configured to a .38 network which is wha...

cshedd by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

el router funcionaba perfectamente, pero se requirio que se realizara una configuración diferente por lo cual necesitaba restablecer el router a valores de fábrica, seguí indicaciones del manual el cual dice que mantenga presionado el botón de reset ...

Guz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a RV340 router and for a few weeks now, we have some cuts in the internet connection, always lasting for 5 minutes. The ISP is Telenet (Belgium), and their modem is configured in bridge. We are sure that the problem is not with the ISP o...

Randy1849 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I was wondering what can cause packet errors on my network. Especially on LAN2 port, because on this port there is no devices in up state at the moment. Also why there is almost identical count of packet errors on LAN2 and LAN3. Is there any wa...

PacketError.png
DzinPo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,Reaching out to see if its possible to set up high availability on this router with the same ip address with 2 interfaces. Basically if we have some sort of hardware failure we are wanting the failover to switch to the other port. Rout...

Monti1800 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a RV160 with OpenVPN configured.   I can log in but can not access local network.   I can ping the computer I want to access from the router but not from the client that is logged in.I believe a vlan issue? Or dns? Thoughts? I have the vlan se...

bilvi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes