Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have connected 2 LAN devices on my RV110W and a PC all of them with DHCP local ip. from the pc I can ping successfully the two devices if I know their ip address. But when I try to discover any accessible devicethe result is zero.All the devi...

I have several RV016's. When I set them up to do dual WAN they work great switch back and forth between the 2 connections when a connection fails. However they lose the DNS forwarding ability after a while, during which time I can't ping sites like g...

I’ve got a few questions id really appreciate some help with, so my company has just order our new broadband with is an EFM (Ethernet first mile) setup the service is completely managed which is fantastic, however, I’ve been given a port to use on th...

Good afternoon,We have an older RVS4000 with Firmware 1.3.0.5.  We are trying to determine which Firmware upgrade to use:1.3.3.61.3.2.0Or if we have to start with 1.3.2.0 and install both.Thanks!

bgeibel12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with the change of the DNS, after changing ISP, all of the following devices for the RV42 not get DNS provider automatically.The last firmware. any ideas?

I am trying to setup multiple SSID's, each having their own vlan. When I access my Network Drive on the main Vlan, I am able to access my network drive. When I connect to the other SSID on their own vlan, I am unable to access the network drive. What...

Resolved! Bad DNS Query

Hello there, I am having infinite messages on my gateway router and the connection mill totally slow down. Would you please help?The following are part of the messages displaying on the router.Nov 22 06:59:02.846: %DNSSERVER-3-BADQUERY: Bad DNS query...

12azb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First, please forgive me, I am not a big networking guru and this is my first experience with this router.My boss has a Sm Business VPN Router 4000 that is throttling his 200mbps charter download speed to 24mbps. For some reason I am not able to get ...

laurapost by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes