Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team: I have Cisco RV34W router and confgured SSL VPN and both the link are static but connecting using PPPOE mode.Weekly once I face a problem VPN disconnection for 30 minutes. Kindly help me out and any failover for VPN connection, so employe...

sandy0967 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Is there a way to monitor the temperature of the Cisco RV345 router?  I do have it in a climate controlled closet but I am still curious to see how hot it gets since it is fan-less.  I did see an old thread about this being a feature request o...

EvanC75 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am from ASIA, My FindIT 2.0 discovery when i was setup my VPN 160W series Router and Switched SF300/24 IP 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.2.1 this FindIT 2.0 Discovery Protocol cannot showing Routers Icon but it also worked well Ping, Interface IP confi...

Hello, I have had a RV345 deployed for a few months.  I have worked directly with Cisco tech support.  I have AT&T fiber gigabit internet so 1000 up and down and 5 static IPs.  With the RV345 at speedtest,net, I can achieve around 800 Mbps download b...

EvanC75 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Some one can explain me if is possible to configure a VPN client Backup on RV340?The customer can connect the VPN (ipsec) to the RV perfectly, but if the active/main ISP link goes down,the user can´t connect.We are using Shrew VPN client on t...