Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  im going crazy trying to debug this issue..I have 6 port forwarding rules, they all work except one.   (slingbox, etc)I have a Win7 PC running an HTTP server on Port 8080,  firewall is turned off on the Win 7 PC.  I have hit and access the servi...

aaron by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup an access rule that causes the RV082 (firmware 1.3.98) to accept SMTP traffic from a range of IP addresses hosted by our spam filtering service.  I setup the access rules easily enough, but I can still access our Exchange mail ser...

allanf123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PoE on RV016

I've looked over all the spec sheets and hunted around, can't seem to figure out if the RV016 or RV082 support PoE.  Does anyone know for sure one way or the other?  Assuming it doesn't, what Cisco product would be best to inject PoE on a small busin...

wjdenihan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have a RV082 with two internet connections, the main one is 4Mb symetric and the backup is 3mb/512Kb ADSL, I´ve tried both options: Smart line backup and Load Balance but I have the same problem in any case, at random and without apparent c...

I bought RV110W Small Business Router yesterday but I cannot find manual and any support sources neither on supplied CD nor on Cisco web page - where can I find these sources? This devices does not have any product page on the web!Warning: RV110W doe...

abudef000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings All,I set up a CentOS 4.3 server under VMware 1.6. It servers up web pages and has a few other functions. It is at IP 192.168.1.90 on my LAN and I can ping this server from any machine on the LAN.I had an extra machine so I installed the Sm...

howardr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes