Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently running the DynDNS Updater on my PC here, but we recently purchased the RVS4000 Small Business Router. I believe it has a built-in capability for updating the DynDNS.org info. Is this true that it has this capability, and if so, how wou...

I am trying to set up a new RV-042. I have three questions:1. I want to enable email notification of logs but my SMTP server requires authentication (as most do these days). I can't find anywhere to enter the authentication information into the route...

davidaus1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to set up my rv042 to use the ddns service. The rv042 is directly connected to the ISP provided modem on WAN port 1. The problem is that instead of seeing the internet IP the rv042 is using the ISP subnet assigned IP.Is there any w...

Hello,I have a few questions about the Cisco WAP2000 we setup for our customers that I have experienced as of late.1. The AP is prone to reset automatically; what causes the access point to do this and how can this be prevented?2. The AP has the SSID...

tom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There is a number of QuickVPN Setups etc listed here for the Small Business Routers: this requires you to have a Cisco Longon.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/ps9923/prod_qandas_list.htmlAlso,If your having QuickVPN issues, first place to...

Hi all,Would like to check & double confirm if CON-SBS4-SVC1 Service is available in Singapore ?CON-SBS4-SVC1SBS4   24x7x4 3yr Small Business Partner Rapid Response Svc 1 for 1 unit   UC560-T1E1-K9Many Thanks,

jenny.sim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes