Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The RVS4000 supports 4 active VLANs and has a configuration item to allow routing between VLANs.  To accomplish this (routing between VLANS), we would need independent interface IP addresses for each participating VLAN.  I haven't found where to conf...

keithl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Small Business Router has been sending me email messages. This is a RVS-4000 version 1. I just want to understand what my Router is emailing me or telling me... The last message I received from my RVS-4000 was:    Oct 30 13:44:09 - IPSEC EVENT: KL...

Guys,How long should it take for an answer on a question Cisco agree's is a good question and agree to work on it?I have an RVS-4000 and it sends me error message by email on errors. Yet I do not have any documentation on what these error messages me...

Can someone please tell me what these errors are about:Oct 30 13:44:09  - IPSEC EVENT: KLIPS device ipsec0 shut down.My Router is set to only email log level 2 events:Log LevelSetting which level log Router should recorder. Level from 0 ~ 7 means:0: ...

Hey allIve now recived my E2000, and when i went to buy it i asked in support, about it it would allowed DSL internet input. Im now trying to set it up but when i set in the DSL cable nothing  happens?Do I have to set up something in the setting to b...

Hi,I have some issue to configure my RV042. I have 8 voip phones and 10 pcs on my network. I used DHCP to attribute IP between 192.168.1.10 and 192.168.1.20 to the phones and over .100 to the PC. I want my phone to have their own connexion. My switch...

Franxoois by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SR520-FE-K9

So I have this "great" product and i am trying to configure it as a secure router on our network.Trouble is I dont want it to act as a DHCP server put I cannot disable the function.btw I am using the Small Buisness Pro Configuration Assistance

ren by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes