cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multi VLANs from Multi WANs on RV016

tavmendoza
Beginner
Beginner

Im fairly new with configuring a multi-wan router.  I have 11 available IPs at a data center and have 5 servers I want configure - each with its own LAN, not to be networked together (used for web, ftp, sql and other webs services).  Is it possible to configure the RV016 with 5 WANS, each attached to a specific port with its own LAN?

Am this even the right considerations for this router as I would just have normally purchased 5 routers and attached them individually to each server with their own specific WAN and LAN?

Octavious

2 Replies 2

Te-Kai Liu
Rising star
Rising star

RV016 can do the job for you. You would need to use Setup>One-to-one NAT and the protocol binding feature under System Management>Multi-WAN.

Thanks for the immediate reply.  In fact, I was about to try the 1 to 1 NAT today after reading more of the router manual. The only part I still had a question - which you have also immediately answered was configuring of the protocol bindings.  Again thanks, and I'll update you of my progress.

Octavious

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers