cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Internet Access on VLAN2 and VLAN3 on RV345

mallardnathan
Level 1
Level 1

I'm installing an RV345 router on my network tonight to replace my RV180 router. I created two additional VLAN's: VLAN2 and VLAN3. Both are setup for DHCP and issuing IP addresses to the devices I have plugged into them, and I have successfully assigned the ports I needed to VLAN2 and VLAN3.

VLAN1 is able to access the Internet perfectly (99% of my devices are on VLAN1). VLAN2 has my VOIP Phone Adapter on it (T-Mobile LineLink), and VLAN3 has a Cellular FemtoCell on it (T-Mobile LTE CellSpot). Neither are able to access the Internet. The devices are not able to get Internet access on them.

What do I need to do to "show" VLAN2 and VLAN3 how to access the Internet? It worked flawlessly on my RV180, but it's more challenging on my RV345.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

mallardnathan
Level 1
Level 1

I'm attaching a few screenshots on this:

1. My current firewall settings where I allowed the recommended ports T-Mobile asked for.

2. I uploaded a couple of Port Forwarding screenshots from my RV180. Do I need to do these settings on the RV345 or are the firewall settings enough?

3. I'm also uploading screenshots of my current VLAN and VLAN DCHP settings for my RV345.

After giving everything a final reboot, Internet access is flowing to VLAN2 and VLAN3 on the RV345. So I am good to go on this.

A Cisco engineer confirmed via phone my VLAN settings are correct on the router.

The phone is working without doing the port forwarding, so I guess I can safely say I don't need it? 

I didnt understand what you did to get it to work. I Created a new vlan and put an access point in this new vlan but I can't access internet too.