Views
Helpful
Replies

RV110W QuickVPN can not ping or connect with hosts

mantwilledv
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I manage some RV Types with QuickVPN in the field and there was no Problem to connect the host behind the RV Routers.

Now I have the RV110W with newest Firmware 1.2.1.4. I can connect the Network with the QuickVPN client sucessfully. I Can ping  the internal IP 192.168.0.1 from the RV110W but I can't ping or connect any other host in the Subnet 192.168.0.0/24.

The RV110W can ping the host for example 192.168.0.150. But the WIN7 or XP or Linux Host with the QuickVPN Client can't reach 192.168.0.150.

How is it possible?

Any ideas?

Best regards

Frank

1 Reply 1

ruwyatt
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for contacting the Cisco Small Business Support Community!.

Typically when the QVPN client can connect and can ping the LAN side of the router but not clients on the LAN the issue is one of 2 things.

1. The clients you are trying to connect to on the LAN have a default gateway of something other than the local RV router.

2. The clients have firewall/security suites that are blocking traffic coming from a different subnet. QVPN does not give the client an IP address from the local LAN.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: