cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RVS4000 VPN Programming

donfulrich
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 branch stores that need VPN between their location and our Win R2 server.  Both stores have different ISP's than the main store where the server is located.  All 3 stores have fixed IP addresses.

I have tried programming the RVS4000 but to be honest I can't get anything to work right.  I was wondering if there is a network engineer I can ask some questions of or get some help through Cisco.  I purchased 2 RVS4000 to get one VPN set up and tested between one of the branch stores and the main store.  So I need help getting these set up in the 2 locations.

In the past I programmed SonicWalls to work for VPN but those models are outdated.  I was hoping to use the RVS4000's in place of SonicWalls.  But I need help getting them setup.  The one network engineer I tried got frustrated and gave up so I am back to square A.  Any ideas for programming help with these routers?

Thanks!

Don               

4 Replies 4

Te-Kai Liu
Level 7
Level 7

The administration guide of RVS4000 provides step-by-step instructions to configure a site-to-site VPN tunnel.

Yes it does.  But I have lots of questions even with the step by step instructions.  That is why I need help from someone who is familiar with the RVS4000 and has experience setting up VPN.  Can you suggest someone or a phone number to call?  Thanks!

Here you can find a phone number to call.           

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

jurodri3
Level 1
Level 1