cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smart Software Licensing

Powerwav
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to enter my token for anyconnect into the router, :choose licence: button in router. The only licence that shows up is the 90 day, 

Security-License
Anti Threat Services: IPS, AppID, Dynamic Web this also shows up as Out of Compliance. 

My router shows:
Registration Status: Registered (Jan 24, 2020)
License Authorization Status: Out of Compliance (Jan 24, 2020)

How do I get anyconnect in there, and the free 90 day trial?

Also my anyconnect licence is in my smart account.

Thanks.

8 Replies 8

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what is the device model  here ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Sorry its the RV340

All ready read that to  T when I go to choose licence anyconnect is not an option.

Hi, What is the firmware version on the RV340 router? Enhancement on the firmware version 1.0.03.15, removes AnyConnect from the Smart license. By default, it supports 50 tunnels for the AnyConnect VPN. You may refer the release notes… https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/routers/csbr/RV340/Release_Note/RV34xx_relnote_v1_0_03_15.pdf

If that is the case how would I download AnyConnect for a pc, seems like I don’t have access.

Also, does this mean I don’t have to purchased AnyConnect licenses if I am under 50 users

Hi,

Yes, with the enhancement in firmware version 1.0.03.15, now by default it supports 50 SSL VPN tunnels for Anyconnect. However, you need to have the necessary license / contract to use the Anyconnect VPN client software.

You may refer the latest datasheet…

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/small-business-rv-series-routers/datasheet-c78-742350.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: