cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Why is RV320 1.3.1.10 Firmware missing from support site?

zeminluk7
Level 1
Level 1

I've upgraded the organization's RV320 router firmware to 1.3.1.10 this february, but now, checking the available firmware versions in cisco's support website, the most recent one is one of the 1.2.x.x firmwares.

Why did dis happen? Is there something extremely wrong with the 1.3.1.10 firmware?

Because I've been having different issues with the network, so I would like to know if I should downgrade or just wait a couple days for a newer 1.3.x.x firmware.

Thank you very much in advance.

6 Replies 6

jens.hoerburger
Level 1
Level 1

i was looking for this firmware too. there are a lot of postings of people who upgraded to 1.3.1.10 and one of their main problems seems to be that after upgrading only one easy vpn client can connect to the router any more. (or at least something like that. you can find more details in other threads.)

cisco does not say any word about that. they just removed the firmware and give a sh*t for their customers. we have enough of cisco and throw out our cisco rv325 routers and move to pfsense.

This is the reply I received from support (along with asking if they plan to increase the IP/MAC binding to more than 80):

The reason for the retrieving of the firmware on the site is to review the performance of the new issues added. For now, we recommend to downgrade to the latest firmware available on the  website.

As for the IP/MAC binding limit there are no plans for that change right now.

From what I heard the firmware will be re-added once the bug has been fixed.

Who knows how long that will be.

Michiel is correct.

The new Firmware will be posted asap. The team is diligently working on the fix.

Thanks,

Marc

southerndoc
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone heard from support when this will be released?