cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Any help would be appreciated greatly. Trying to get RDP working.   version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msec localtimeservice password-encryption!hostname CISCO_1841!boot-start-markerboot config flash:run...

Mark by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I get two routing entries by default from ospf and eigrp in my routing table? What makes one protocol precede the other is its administrative distance or there is another parameter that I need to modify.

marcos754 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to get some redundancy into our private MPLS network. We have two core sites (R1 & R2) linked together via a PtP and each site has an MPLS router connected to our ISP private network (no internet breakout)   R1 has ISP PE router & R2 ...

MPLS_multiple_path.png
louis0001 by Level 3
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have all of our equipment in a data center where each of our remote connections terminate via MPLS and site-to-site tunnels. In the event that our main connection goes down, we would like to have all traffic rerouted to our DR site in an...

Scott_22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys..   I would like to configure ISP failover in cisco 2901 router. We are using ADSL as primary WAN and one 4G Modem as Backup WAN. 4G Modem is connected to Gig 0/1 port. I tried with NAT Failover with Route-map and ip sla. But it is not workin...

Buenas a todos, tengo una inquietud con una entrada de mi tabla de enrutamiento quiero ver estas dos entradas: D * EX  O * E2  que son rutas externas por defecto, que pasan según la distancia administrativa del protocolo una quita a la otra, la dist...

marcos754 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Does anyone know if the above device is able take and refresh ~500 GARP messages at once in one burst from a downstream device? I know that Juniper SRX1500 is having issue with that and many of the GARPs are being dropped and the table doesn...

Hi,   My environment is using CSR1000 virtual routers, running IOS-XE 13.6 and I am having trouble getting hairpin NAT working, and could use some help.   I have a pretty standard NAT setup as illustrated below (ignore the router/switch models, I jus...

nat_network.PNG
bstaton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello dear allI have a dude. I already configured IP SLA just to verify l2tp tunnerl each 5 seconds. However i saw on show ip sla statistics that      "Number of successes" is being reseted each periodic timeI have the following configuration...

Hello,   Apologies if this is posted on the wrong board, I am new to Cisco forums. I am having some difficulty understanding the Cisco IOS commands 'ip access-list' and 'ip access-group' syntax. Our office router has three network interfaces now. Pre...

b.burk by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a 2911 router with both AT&T and Verizon 4G LTE Service. The AT&T services is working like a charm, but the Verizon services keeps bouncing up and down. As soon as I try to send traffic over the Verizon it will drop the connection, an...

Hello everyone,  I have a 2 part question that I will try to put as much context into as I can.   Lets say I have a Core Nexus 9k multi-layer switch/router that sees a route, lets say 172.28.1.1 as distance  [170/25600512]  eigrp-1, external, tag 200...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a L3 switch that is doing BGP peering with two other routers, RouterA and RouterB.  I am learning a default route (via BGP) from RouterA and devices that use my L3 switch as their default gateway are able to reach the Internet without...

dano2112 by Level 1
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes