cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   We have two Cisco 1841 routers at branch location. MPLS is connected one router and Internet link is connected with another one. We have configured ibgp between these two routers. Both MPLS and Internet is configured with BGP protocol. We have ...

Hi,In a customers network I have lots of large access-lists, and entries are added lots of time. I'm looking for a tool that can analyse the acl and make it more efficient (smaller) with no overlapping entries. Does someone know a tool like this?

1) First Network topology Internet<--G0/0--> TR<-->CoreSW<--Firewall<--> Server and LAN network                                                         <--Gateway<--> Customers   2) Problem is at the G0/0 port on TR specially the Egress " Surges to 2...

I can't seem to get a clear answer as to APIC-EM and its use with iWAN.  DO I need to run APIC-EM in order for Iwan to function?  Does the APIC-EM control daya to day operation  and any troubleshooting of the Iwan solution?  Can I use APIC-EM long wi...

Gents we he default class map ans policy configured for Cisco phone and voice my question is do we need to add hold-queue command on router in interface which connects to core switch and core switch interface which connects to router ?

Hi, everybody its me  again. well, i have next one problem.My ISP realized an upgrade of my bandwidth, how can i do check my really bandwidth?there are tool or command in my router?     thanks

Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help, I'll start off by saying that my Cisco knowledge is minimal, though I'd say my general networking knowledge is good.   My employer currently uses a Nomadix gateway router to manage their incoming connection.  The...

MattBowes by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have issue with our WAN Connection : command intercom Main server -->Router-->modem-->--Internet-->Modem-->Cisco router--> Command Intercom Branch server.   Once I have the issue or small packet drop from internet connection and internet come u...