cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I would like to build a backup route, if my dsl line fails. So I made a sla tracking on my dns server with source interface Dialer 1 and made a route with the tracking activated. My problem is, that if I have this activated, I can't ping fr...

mani98765 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a lab environment where I am trying to use OSPF on three Cisco 2960 routers.  Routers are connected via serial interface (s0/0/0 on 1 router connects to s0/0/1 on another router, s0/0/0 on each router is the DCE and has clockrate configu...

Brian AD by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community,I have a WG M270 cluster and would like to connect to the outside world via a Cisco C1101-4P.The WG cluster (active/passive mode) has network w.x.y.130 assigned to the ports that go to the Cisco.Our network is w.x.y.129/28 (so we have ...

I'm writing a Python script that listens via a socket, and gets triggered via an EEM ping ~ I want to parse OSPF neighbor relations via regular expressions after receiving the ping (it logs into the routers and compares sh ip ospf database addresses ...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Back in the day we had Cisco 1921 routers with some lower bandwidth connections between offices, usually a 10/10 or 20/20.  We have recently installed a couple of Cisco ISR1111 routers and upgraded the EPL lines between branches up to 50/50.  The con...

ADynes by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading to IOS 15.0, we noticed that interface tunnel 0 in the show int description output; however, this interface does not show in the running config.  This interface (apparently a "hardware interface" cannot be removed or shutdown as one c...

mestridge by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ello Can anyone help me with QoS configuration on N540-24Z8Q2C-M ver.7.0.2I just need to catch packets in VLAN6 and mark them as Cos5.for that I configure: RP/0/RP0/CPU0: CMX1-RND-VIL(config)#class-map match-any TVRP/0/RP0/CPU0: CMX1-RND-VIL(config-c...

I am trying to create an inside network that will be isolated from all of our other inside networks.  Basically we have 2960X access layer switches doing layer two that connect to a 6807-XL core switch doing all our layer 3 stuff with VSS.  We need t...

Hi Team we using Cisco RV 260W VPN router.we facing network collision issue.than that time we changed to another Router Cisco RV042 VPN router that network is fine.. we do factory reset,and change power adapter.but out network collision is problem is...

Hi, my teacher gave me the task to create a MPLS VPN network. I have successfully done everything he asked for, except for the QoS configuration. Since I'm a beginner I'm not familiar with QoS whatsoever. I have been trying to figure out how to do it...

Image 1.03.23 at 13.20.jpeg