cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi TeamPlease let me know the diffrence between RIB and FIB. when do we use these two.What are the tables CEF contains and when we use CEF.Thanks in advance,naveen

Hello, Our sysadmin has left our place and before htat decided to delete all data from his laptop and backupstorage.We have a cisco ISR 4331 and we don't have the admin password. We can acces pishically to it and plug a wire into the console port. Si...

Damoab by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,Actually I have a router and I was allocated with a block of public ip address from the ISP.It's LAN interface have an internal IP address and it's connected to a firewall.In fact, I wanted I'm going to use a specific public IP from the ra...

hello, i have an issue, i can connect from PC to router using PPTP and ping 10.10.10.2 address but nothing else, here is my topology, any help?

Untitled.png

In a single area OSPF, suppose there are five routers A, B, C, D, E. Now if C and D are DR and BDR and router A is directly connected to only router B. How does router A decide that it has to form adjacency only with DR and BDR and not with other rou...

Sagar4 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I'm trying to setup my home internet on Cisco router. ISP is via PPPoE connection - NBN HFC (cable modem).Here is my configuration and debug: interface GigabitEthernet1no ip addresspppoe enable group 42pppoe-client dial-pool-number 42interfa...

kolomja3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to configure asr1000 as bras with dynamic download traffic police mapFor example 50mbps as a peak speed, but when the traffic stuck at full speed for 5 minutes will be dropped to 30mbps till the traffic slowing down less 30mbps then re...

tholog by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We are experiencing Link down issue, lease anyone help to why link went down.Below are the logs...2023 Feb 27 16:18:53 QROMSPCNXL3B201 %ETHPORT-5-IF_DOWN_LINK_FAILURE: Interface Ethernet1/51 is down (Link failure)2023 Feb 27 16:18:53 QROMSPCN...

arakeshr by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to monitor the bandwidth on a Cisco ISR4451-X router via SNMP. I am attempting to find the correct OID's as well as determine the alert threshold parameters. I have included a picture showing the available variables that can be included ...

SCTech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes