cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,We are using Cisco 3845 Router with 300 Mb bandwith for Internet  from multuple ISPs  .I want to know is it support more than 300 Mb throughput ? and what effect in my router.Up to how many Bandwidth support in 3845 router and if exceed the b...

Hi all,I think I ran into a bug running BGP on IOS-XE, I have an ASR1001 running two BGP peers witch recieving full CIDR (around 500,000 routes).when both peers reach established state and start sending\recieving the routes  the memory of the router ...

how can i limit the bandwidth usage of my WAN link ?I have a 10Mb link from site office to HO.recently, i notied that users at site office are accessing files from the HO network.when they start the downloading, it takes up the whole 10Mb line.how ca...

yeow_km by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Clients encountered somes problems with VOIP traffic under MPLS network , when I take a look at class Map used to match VOIP trafic , I found the below result: Class-map: VOIP (match-any)      443351169 packets, 50088114649 byt...

HelloAnyone out there recommend a redundant solution? Scenario:I have a remote Data Center on a private 100MM AT&T AVPN link.I have a toal of (17) sites including the Data Center on the AVPN cloudI am inquiring with other providers (Verizon (FIOS), C...

Resolved! QoS on WAN link

Hi AllWe are using MPLS service from SP to connect our branch location to DC.  On 2 branch location where we have 2Mbps link (1:1 ratio, 2Mbps IN, 2Mbps OUT), I have found that my IN BW (download at site) is getting utilized fully and because of this...

HI,i am trying to configeure a cisco 1921 router with adsl and load balancing. i am not to sure if the config i have done will work. at the moment the lines are both fault.here is the config that i have done so far. AIDC01R#sho runBuilding configurat...

Hi,i tried to archive the inter valn rotuing using layer 3 switch.i can ping every PC between different vlans.But i cannot ping router interface.Netwrok diagram is attached for your reference.Here is configurationLayer-3 switch Building configuration...

We have several ASR1002 and ASR1004 devices used as PPPoE concentrators.  One of them, recently deployed, seems to be a bit more loaded than it should be (compared to others of similar configurations).  The platform's specs are ASR1002 / RP1 / ESP10 ...

Dear Team,we have our own ASN and  /24 public IP advertise by ISP using BGP. two WAN Links from ISP to us.                 ---------------------->Our Router                          ISP Router                 ---------------------->we want to configu...

Good day all,I have a topology where im trying to configure a bgp with different AS number as per attached.The problem now is, i can see the S_1 network in K_1 routing table, but i could not ping the S_1 router. I've been checking in the past hour an...

Hi All,We are having to WAN Link each 2 Mbps and we make it into bundle link as 4 Mbps. Also we are having 4 Mbps Biz fiber link. If any one of the WAN Link goes down, immediately backup Biz fiber link should trigger. Is it possible ? If it is , plea...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card