cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have two core N9K switches running HSRP on them. We have an upcoming project that is requiring us to upgrade the software in order to support for HSRP instances. This is bringing up a unique scenario that I couldn't find too many resources on. Do ...

jduty by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with NAT I cannot solve. I have a Cisco 1900 series router with two ethernet ports. GE0/0 is configured for LAN (192.168.1.0/24) whereas GE0/1 is for the WAN (let's say static IP 123.123.123.123). Now I have a second network with sur...

sibericus by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am deploying a partner connectivity model in Equinix using their 'Network Edge' all virtualized offering. I expect to use this as my primary WAN connectivity to multiple partners/providers. I need each partner to be able to talk to my internal reso...

Resolved! BGP SSO with NSR

Hello,I thought, i understand SSO/NSR/NSF and how to use it, but as soon as I tried to configure BGP for NSR with SSO feature, nothing worked as expected. Please explain to me, what's wrong with this configuration.I'm going to configure NSR BGP Sessi...

I have a vlan 5 that exists at site A. That is to say that vlan 5 at site A can be configured as a access port on multiple network devices or added as a allowed vlan on a trunk and end point devices will communicate. Gateway and firewall for vlan 5 e...

______ is used to provide basic error checking, usually with a Cyclic Redundancy Check.I have guessed the ff:checksumcheckbitcyclic code or cyclic codes 16-bitframes or framebit or bitsremainder or remaindersbut these words are incorrect. I need the ...

azazel23_1-1671450008125.png
azazel23 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, maybe someone has an idea about network slowness and losing pings to internet in our company.Our router is connected to the Internet provider with point to point addresses, in addition the Internet provider assigned us a network with 16 public IP...

shlomoi_0-1670443966360.png
shlomoi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi..OSPF is part of Interior Routing Protocol and the term of Interior Routing Protocol is to communicate within a single autonomous systems. So i want to ask which OSPF config part indicated the autonomous system / number? Are all OSPF router should...

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am new to using physical equipment and have 3x1921 routers in my homelab. I am trying to set them up as per my rough network topology below. I mistakenly bought some HWIC-2SHDSL thinking I could connect the routers together with them. I have...

PXL_20221216_192617055~2.jpg
Shemi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes