cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a vlan 5 that exists at site A. That is to say that vlan 5 at site A can be configured as a access port on multiple network devices or added as a allowed vlan on a trunk and end point devices will communicate. Gateway and firewall for vlan 5 e...

______ is used to provide basic error checking, usually with a Cyclic Redundancy Check.I have guessed the ff:checksumcheckbitcyclic code or cyclic codes 16-bitframes or framebit or bitsremainder or remaindersbut these words are incorrect. I need the ...

azazel23_1-1671450008125.png
azazel23 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, maybe someone has an idea about network slowness and losing pings to internet in our company.Our router is connected to the Internet provider with point to point addresses, in addition the Internet provider assigned us a network with 16 public IP...

shlomoi_0-1670443966360.png
shlomoi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi..OSPF is part of Interior Routing Protocol and the term of Interior Routing Protocol is to communicate within a single autonomous systems. So i want to ask which OSPF config part indicated the autonomous system / number? Are all OSPF router should...

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am new to using physical equipment and have 3x1921 routers in my homelab. I am trying to set them up as per my rough network topology below. I mistakenly bought some HWIC-2SHDSL thinking I could connect the routers together with them. I have...

PXL_20221216_192617055~2.jpg
Shemi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, wondering if you could help me with network, I have very limited options on changing the Wireless Bridge IP's and VLANS which are all on VLAN 2, as are all the clients which I'm moving away, I'm hoping to keep VLAN as the management VLANThe Plusn...

Club Diagram.PNG
martynch1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, I'm having trouble running MST on 4 switches. The MST should be configured for the same region, 2 instances. Instance 1 with Vlans 10, 20, 50Instance 2 with Vlans 30, 40, 80 Core1 should be root bridge for instance 1 and core2 should be root ...

tranem_2-1671141656576.png tranem_1-1671141603724.png
trane.m by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I am trying to use ECMP and load balance traffic between multiple GRE tunnels on ASR 1001-HX. From what I understand, by default, ECMP uses Per-Flow load balancing and distributes packets across multiple paths based on layer 3 routing in...

jjrollin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes