Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

BGP

Hi,Does anyone have a sample configuration to show how I can use BGP to influence which traffic uses specific links between routers.For instance, I want the higher bandwdith link for FTP and the lower speed link for everything else.In the diagram, I ...

HI All,Need a suggestion for the below query.As mentioend below.The 6500 Internet layer is coonected to ISP and other leg going to WENBLAYER(trunked physicaly).There are 2  SVI on Internet layer 6500 .vlan 10 is shared between both web and internet s...

root.zone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi All,I have a cisco asa cluster.INSIDE - 10.10.10.0/24DMZ - 172.16.0.0/24OUTSIDE - 192.168.100.0/24I have a static nat which nats a server in the dmz address to a public facing IP address.My inside users have a requirement to be able to connect to ...

agent2007 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Lan with several multicast routers. Each router handles different multicast groups sent by remote sources to the hosts on the Lan. All the routers are connected to a Cisco 3560G switch. The routers range from 7204s to 2621XM, and even a 650...

mkaften by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,we have a 7606 router and just removed a prefix-list entry with our 192.169.XX.154 peer. i would like to know if the command below would be enough for this to take effect. also, would like to know what is the default of this command, is it sof...

Hi allI have not done much in the way of mpls, I know it uses labels to bascially switch frames through routers, Can anyone tell me the benifits of MPLS ? and also why do we use it ?Also a very quick technical explanation of how it works on a cisco r...

R1===Area 0==R2===Area 1===R3===Area 0===R4This topology is not working as expected. Then, I was adding an virtual link between R2 and R3 to make two Area 0 connected. But after I added the command area 0 virtuallink on both R2 and R3, the virtual li...

Hi All,Here is my scenario,From Router A there are two HDLC links of 2 MB each running to other location and connecting to Router B.There are two domains (Vlan1 and Vlan2) traffic routing from Router A.Vlan1 traffic is routing from Router A to Router...

Hello,I need an advice in CBWFQ configuring.Now i use the following policy:class-map match-all VOICE_UP  match access-group 100class-map match-all DATA_UP_USER2  match access-group 102class-map match-all DATA_UP_USER1  match access-group 101!!policy-...

jouk by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a branch router (2811) that is having trouble with the WAN circuit.  Errors are not incrementing on the interface, but I do see the remote alarm counter incrementing when I use the show service-module s0/2/0 command.  This is causing the circ...

rmessina by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,I have a bunch of 2meg sites connected to a 7200 series router through serial interfaces. As per my knowledge the ISP is suppose to provide us clock and on our DTE (Routers on both end) we need to configure bandwidth 2000 command for 2 ...

I have a 3825 router running 12.4t IOS.  I installed DSU/CSU part number HWIC-1DSU-T1 in the router and it does not recognize it.  Is this the right card for this router?  Is there anything I can look at to determine the issue?  I think the router on...

skroesen1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes