cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i'm going to configure a new BGP neighbor peer and would like to apply some best practice.doing some reading on BGP soft in command.is this command still needed in today's network? can i omit this command line?is route refresh enabled by default o...

Hello I installed the CSR100v router in VMware workstation and I connect the first interface (g1) to the bridged of my WLAN network and when I configured this interface to get IP @ from DHCP it don't get i don't know why ???   

Captureok.PNG

Hi all,Today I was doing lab in ospf in order to check packet's details, let me show you the topology. As per the topology R2 router should become the master router and slave will be R1 router because both router's priority is same for example 1, R2 ...

ospf packets.JPG capture.JPG

Hi,I am trying to split the internet connection for 2 networks and everything works fine. However I would like to make sure that if network 1 is not using all of the allocated bandwidth it is available to the network 2 and vise versaclass-map match-a...

BornJames by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am tiring to emulate following scenario in EVE-NG but still no success. "If an error causes BGP to go back to the Idle state for a second time, the ConnectRetryTimer is set to 60 seconds and must decrement to zero before the connection is initiated...

Hi guysive been doing some reading on mpls traffic engineering.They talk about the ingress router using rsvp and setting up tunnels to the egress router.are they really tunnels? Or just predetermined label switched paths?Does your typical ISP like BT...

Hey all,Lately I've been working on a modern, practical training series covering OSPF. I wanted to share the videos with this community. OSPF Framework & OSPF Packets: LSDB, LSA, Hello, DBD, LSR, LSU, LSAckOSPF Areas and OSPF Types of Routers - Pract...

Hello guys, I try to configure snmp v3 in ISR routers 4451 with Coupertino 17.8.01 but it can't authentication. I configure same commands in Amsterdam 17.3.5 BUT it works truly. Is it about Software bug ?     SrDoSnmp: authentication failure, Unknown...

mipxman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i'm looking for help with this assignment: file:///Users/darabhaqnazar/Downloads/en_ITN_SkillsAssessment-Student_Exam_00%20%20oeve_uden%20point%20(1).pdfI have configured all the ipv4 addresses to the pcs, vlan, and router. I'm at page 8 where...