cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello World, Can someone please clarify the following question, succinctly, without a philosophical diatribe:The chart I obtained from Cisco shows that only 7200, and a handful of others support MPLS, and must have CEF enabled. Then I began reading o...

Resolved! SVI - VTP no sync

Configuring c1921 with a couple SVI interfaces, yes the Switch neighbor willrecieve the IP defined from the scope that i give, and ping alive both side.VTP v2 Server setup c1921, and Switch running Client mode butno VTP synchronisation will be succee...

I had configured 2 P2P with RSTP protocol between two location primary one Fiber and secondary on RF which is backup P2P , it's successfully worked. But some time without any fiber outage or down traffic divert on RF P2P. Primary is 200mbps and Secon...

i signed in to a new ISR 1100 series router and get this message after the configuration finished installing and prompted to there a new password  %Cisco-SDWAN-RP_0-CFGMGR-4-WARN-300005: R0/0: CFGMGR: New admin password not set yet, waiting for daemo...

On R1int vlan 2, ip add 10.1.1.1/30int fa0/0, switchport mode access, switchport access vlan 2On R2Int fa0/1Vrf-Testip add 10.1.1.2/30Can R1 and R2 ping each other?Does the vrf or the vlan takes precedence?   

Iloveyou by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, New to IT and switching and routing, I need to set up an Azure express routeWe have a Cisco 9300 core switch, and a Sonic Wall firewallWhat would best practice be? configuring the routing on the Sonic wall or 9300 ?Main network is 10.x.x.x/24 ...

Hello,My VLAN users are unable to access Internet. I have tried different access lists and can't figure out the problem. Can someone tell me what is missing here?Thank you.interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0description Connection to Internetip address 1.2...

acet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In short: Are keepalive packets being blocked by default on an ASA firewall? Or are special settings required when NAT is being used in conjunction? In long:Background:(server)----[outside](Natting firewall; ASA5555-X; managed by FMC)[inside]----...

wim76 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

I have a scenario where there is a need to modify the default route on a DMVPN from the hub site to a spoke site. All sites utilise BGP and are advertising their specific local subnets.Having lab'd this up i can't see any issues in doing this as long...

glsparks by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if someone could take a look and see what I'm missing on my systems. I am trying to connect to www . cis. edu and www. internet. com from the PCs but I am unable to. I've set my ip routes and I believe everything is properly subnetted...

Based on the route configurations below, I am having issues getting to the next hop. I recently created a 10.78.x.x network that needs to follow the same as the 10.76.x.x network which currently works. I need both of these to be able to hit anything...

chueymtz by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the ACL list 10 permit icmp 10.0.0.0/8 host y.y.y.yThe above line does not work UNLESS I use a more specific subnet which in this case is 10.1.1.0/24.So I have to put the line below.  10 permit icmp 10.1.1.0/24 host y.y.y.yCan someone explain to m...

Iloveyou by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi all,I was recently given a Cisco 891F-K9 router and I'd like to use it to setup a home lab. I'm fairly new to networking so I'm not going for anything complicated, just basic Internet access and I'm assuming the GE LAN ports 0 - 7 can be used to c...

Shadius by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes