cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a 3 x DC architecture that can be summarised as per below: DC1 - West LondonDC2 - Telehouse WestDC3 - Telehouse NorthDC1 has an ethernet metro line directly to DC2 and DC3 and likewise DC2 and DC3 have a X-Connect within Telehouse, thus f...

CliveG by Level 1
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Members,I am planning to implement IPSLA feature on my Nexus 9K running NX-OS 9.38 with 'LAN_ENTERPRISE_SERVICES_PKG' license, but I am not sure that my current license package support the IPSLA feature. Can anybody confirm it with their knowle...

Resolved! VTP Password

Hello,Why when exec 'show vtp password' the router responds with 'vtp password is configured' and not showing original password?Currently i use C9300 with SW version 17.09.03

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been trying to authenticate a user login through utilizing a Virtual server running radius and i keep getting stuck with the error message Access-reject, len 20 any ideas on what could be causing this i have provided screen captures of both m...

Capture.PNG Capture3.PNG

Hello I have a homeserver which is behind a CGNAT. Therefore, I use a VPS with public IP which is connected to my virtual opnsense via WireGuard to avoid this. This works perfectly, and I can route the traffic from the VPS directly to my VMs. But I h...

Screenshot from 2024-01-20 13-06-14.png
erverg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have an ISR4321 router and currently using the two onboard RJ-45 Copper ports. There is an SFP port that's currently not being used. We need to use third third SFP port; however, the specs in the datasheet(see below and scroll down to ISR43...

ZK916 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i am new in iosxr and i have to handle some tv streams from TV studios that are directly connected to my cisco NCS57C3mod. Each stream with specific (different) multicast address is connected in separate vlan. For eg 10 streams are connected as...

divadko by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi there - I've inherited a Cisco 887VA router and have successfully factory reset it to 10.10.10.1. I can browse to it, using the default cisco/cisco credentials, but there seems to be no GUI - only a list of commands. Does such a GUI exist, or is t...

Slurp by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes