cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Team please help this Noon;I am unable to pingFrom Router 2 I cannot ping 3.3.3.4From Router 3 I cannot ping 4.4.4.4From Router 3 I cannot ping 2.2.2.3From Router 4 I cannot ping 3.3.3.3I have attached the configuration I did and below are the IP rou...

Noob22 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a LAN with a very basic setup (one switch and one router) with no local DNS server (I use 8.8.8.8 as server).I recently started hosting a website so I have 2 NAT rules: 1. A NAT overload rule allowing my local PCs to access the Internet2. A...

Hi,Is there any solution (except using PBR) for controlling the outgoing traffic to the service providers from our side?We want each buildings send/receive traffic go through each provider, while all providers can act as backup for others. For contro...

BGP MultiHome Symmetric Traffic.jpg
S. B by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a router and NVRam seems to be damaged or corrupted Cisco 2921. Can we change the NVRAM ram physically? because i changed the cf card and still doing the same. Router#wrBuilding configuration...[OK]Router#*Sep 14 15:11:35.471: %NVRAM-2-NO_G...

noorudden by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My manager wants me to find an answer to this topic. We have a class C public subnet that is ours, and we have two data centers with ISR routers with full BGP neighborship to two different ISP at each data center. Those BGP routers are also nei...

Resolved! Static NAT

Hi all guys,I have a simple static NAT config.TopoClient (f0/1) ----192.168.0.0/24----(f0/1)R1(f0/0)----200.0.0.0/24----(f0/0)R2IP addressesIP Client:f0/1: 192.168.0.10/24IP R1:f0/1: 192.168.0.1/24f0/0: 200.0.0.1/24IP R2:f0/0: 200.0.0.10/24 ConfigCli...

Ethan55 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After configuring my 2 SG220 switches I'm getting the following error when I give the show run command: SIGSEGV# *Jan 01 2000 03:26:06: %System-4: System rebootThis reboots the switch. This happened to both my switches near simultaneously. I can't fi...

Hi everyone, I have a general question about some communication failure because of BSTUN protocol. Actually it is not certain but  my opinion. Issue is when I configure BSTUN protocol, this config running for a while but  after communication drop. I ...

Hello everyone,I have a question about the configuration of RADIUS on a Cisco 1941 router.I am using Microsoft Policy Server as a RADIUS server for my router and I got it working but only when using the unencrypted protocol PAP. I wish to use the mor...

hi,i noticed the 'vrfname' under the line vty. i checked it was recently introduced in IOS-XE 16.8.x.i usually use 'vrf-also' for our MGMT VRF and haven't seen anyone use 'vrfname' that much per my google search.my question is, what's the difference ...