cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I just setup two serial 2Mbit lines in an mlppp bundle. It works.Here are the two problems I am facing:1. When only ONE link of the two links in the bundle is active, a ping shows round-trip times of 165 ms. When we add the second line to the bundle,...

Hello all,I'm looking for a best practices threshold for upgrading the bandwidth on a circuit.My guess is 70 percent. Above this the link performance starts do degrade.Would you please give your thoughts about it?Does somebody know any documentation ...

moguma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With the help of Paresh here in these forums I got QOS working, I think, but would like a good book to explain things in easy to understand format.The articles and white papers on the Cisco site are great, except they often leave me wondering why one...

I have a router 857 and i'm trying configure the ADSL interface but all input packets are received as error.I have attached several files with all infomation that i have collected.Thanks in advance.Gustavo de Armas.

FRTS, Unlike the other shaping tools, cannot shape a subset of the traffic on an interface. Each of the other three shapers can be configured on one suinterface and not the other, essentially enabling shaping on only some of the traffice leving an in...

HelloI have Cisco 1841 router on a lan (192.168.0.254).In the same Lan i have a Server (192.168.0.1) who is work as a DHCP Server.Can you help me with router configuration ?It will work as relay agent or what ?Thank Youalvergam39 .

I have followed a couple of articles on how to configure NTP on a cisco router (something I've done before) but seem to be having trouble this time.Using a 2600 series (IOS 12.2) I have configured an NTP server (using the ntp server command) but no m...

bsisco by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a multicast issue. I can receive the stream on all of my Vlans internally, but the issue comes in when our satelite sites try to receive the stream across the Frame. Can anyone help me I think my issue is in the configuration on the satel...

mrashby by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiI want to have 800 e1 that can be channelized these 800 e1 .someone suggest me to use "CON-OSP-ESR24CT1E"ONSITE 24X7X4 24port Channelized Ebut I don't know what is this?could yuo pls guide me .

We have couple of trunked 6509s. I am trying to remote span (RSPAN) a port from one to the other. To no avail. The RSPAN vlan is 40. I can see that from the source switch if I "show vlan counters 40" that there are rapidly incrementing counters (sour...

cyberpete by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a RSM and a Cat 4k L3 switch seperated by the RSM's switch. I keep getting bounces on certain vlans that have HSRP set up on them. Other vlans with HSRP have no issues. All HSRP is set up between these 2. Anyone have any clues as to what i...