cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,            I tried to troubleshoot a router (ISR 4321) which cannot be login remotely by domain user via radius server. So I enabled debug radius authentication or debug aaa authentication. When I tried to open another window of console and...

Hello everybody,We are going to order a couple of ISR 4000 to upgrade our routers and also to have redundancy at the same time.Here are some questions which I am going to kindly ask you for answering them:1. If we order a router with 200Mb default pe...

Hello. I'm facing a trouble.I'm trying to redirect the DNS traffic for a specific server, DNS lookup-based content filter server. I'm using bellow configuration to redirect traffic: Content filter: 172.16.0.130 access-list 100 permit udp 192.168.0.0 ...

In general:Can you know a machine’s location from its IP address in general? MAC address?Can you identify a machine by its IP address? MAC address?Can two identical IP addresses co-exit? MAC address?Can you use the same IP address when you travel to ...

hiyalim by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi CsicoCommunity I’ve been tasked to provide Laptop with internet connectivity via x4 cascaded routers.I can use only static IP address and Static IP routes. For simulation I will use Cisco IOSv routers in GNS3Graphical picture is added:ISP Modem|R1...

Disco_20 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we want to convert unicast video stream to multicast video stream using the router. Previous router was able to convert unicast to multicast using multicast service reflection. However, the router we have right now lacks unicast to multicast c...

Hi all,  I have a Cisco  WS-C3850-48T and I did a simple configuration with Tunnel and OSPF.With this configuration I noted that CPU consumption is strict related to traffic that pass through GRE. I read many posts and seems that is it a normal behav...

Map23 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT between VRF

Hello - I am using IOS Router. How to configure NAT to address overlapping IP subnet in different VRF. Diagram attached for reference - Configured Inter VRF Route Leaking- I need your help with NAT statements. What is the mistake in the below configu...

Cisco C1111-4p Keeps rebooting.System Bootstrap, Version 16.6(1r), RELEASE SOFTWARECopyright (c) 1994-2017 by cisco Systems, Inc.Current image running: Boot ROM0Last reset cause: LocalSoftC1111-4P platform with 4194304 Kbytes of main memoryPASSWORD R...