cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Would you be so kind to help me for below BOQ requirement, I need to connect 10 remote access sites to a central HO location with dual redundant link. Need your help to identify the correct router model with E1 module + switch information for Acc...

MAKhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to upgrade a 897 router with 254MB Flash. But when I look at the available flash there is not enough to transfer the new IOS over. Where have the rest of the flash gone? ROUTE#dir all-filesystems Directory of archive:/ No files in di...

So in the above topology I'm trying to make routers Router0(1) and Router2(1) successfully ping one another. I'm using trunked interfaces with the 10.10.10.0/24 network on VLAN 1 and the 10.10.20.0/24 network on VLAN2. I'm using trunking because I w...

topology.PNG
GillverK by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have Cisco Router 891 and after power outage, the GE WAN port connected to ISP loses traffic, LAN is okay. For the traffic to come back, we have to re-configure the WAN port by reputing ISP ip, mask, no shut,  ip nat outsidenote: the router doe...

indagiji by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need some help / advice,  I try to influence my inbound traffic I know this is not easy but there is surely a way to do it. I have 2 routers (AS1) each  of them connected BGP with 1 different ISP( ISP1 and ISP2)  ( see attachment)) whatever I d...

Hello GuysI need an advise on 9200L- advantage I need to use VRRP version with checkpoint , in the document is really misleading. only support page for VRRP V3.also in the page, it mentioned. When VRRPv3 is in use, VRRPv2 is unavailable. For VRRPv3 t...

perkin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiThere is router A and subinterfaces gi0/0/1.10 for internet access,  gi0/0/1.20 for office data, voip, media.   An interface 0/0/1 has traffic shaping on it. f.e till 10MB   Questions:1  If I apply qos on that int .20 should i calculate priority/ba...

Dear Team, We have 2 ISP's and BGP is running between them. Details are follows Router 1 - ISP 1 - Airtel - AS 9895Router 2 - ISP 2 - Reliance - AS 55435Our AS - AS 133038Our APNIC Pool - 103.133.130.0/23The advertisement for ISP's are followsRouter1...

I have just started my Cisco CCNA studies. I have a test network that consists of a domain controller, two 2960 switches, a 2811, and a 2811 router.I'm trying to create this lab on my real test network, but I wanted to do it in Packet Tracer first. ...

wan connec.png

Hello everyone, I need help about the next scenario.  I configured OSPF between a pair of Nexus 7706 and a pair of FTD 2103 in HA arrangement, to announce all SVIs to FTD-HA behind the peers VPC Nexus 7706 and avoid configuring every static route int...

Pantalla8.png Pantalla1.png Pantalla2.png Pantalla3.png

Hi, The C881 will soon be EOS, and the replacement is the ISR921 but I don't see that the ISR921 supports Nano Cube, does anyone know if CUBE will be supported on the ISR900.   Thanks 

HI, Forgive me for this rather basic question but I am new to Cisco and currently getting to grips with a new MPLS configuration. I have the following configuration  Head office--------------head office firewall LAN - 192.168.11.0head office firewall...