cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Maintenance notice when I start CPT 8.2.1

chap2020
Level 1
Level 1

2024-02-26_14-13-44.pngDear all; I start my CPT 8.2.1 and since Friday till now, I kept getting this maintenance screen. Did I configure something wrong?ething wrongly? It was working all along will last Friday-ish... any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

7 Replies 7

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : Community group for Packet Tracer project questions

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thanks for your reply to Marce1000. Brings a smile to me..haha..u hv a great day!

Hello,

I tested and can open PT. I would suggest to reinstall Packet Tracer, maybe that resolves the issue.

Thanks Pauwen. I downloaded a fresh copy and still encounters the same. It a Mac system that I am using and 8.2.1 was working all along till last Friday when I saw the announcement and thought to sit or out. But I am beginning to realise that it’s likely my system but not sure what is causing this yet tho. I will try later this when I have access to a Windows system. Thanks for your reply!

blahfrk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, were you able to get it working, I've encountered the same issue too last Friday. The day after February 24, which is 25, I've been trying to login but still experiencing the same issue. And now it's 28 but still can't login because of maintenance that was due on 24. 

Nope...on my Mac I still get the same message. I happened to have another copy on my Windows notebook and that works fine. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the maintenance message still shows up. 

chap2020
Level 1
Level 1

Just an update. In the Cisco Community, someone suggested that I create a new account for my MacBookPro to test out. I did just that. The new account signs me in my Mac, and using the same Cisco account, I am able to launch and use CPT 8.2.2. So, the "problem" is solved. Though, I am not sure what caused the CPT to keep displaying the maintenance message, I am moving over to the new account to continue with my work. Though to update all, who might be following this thread. Thanks!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card