Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NTA/Netflow data not showing in solarwinds for sdwan router

I have just started to work on sdwan devices. We are using C1121x-8P router. we have added these routers in solarwind monitoring tool so that we can see the netflow/NTA traffic on the interfaces,but we cannot see the data in the solarwinds.

Config is already present in the sdwan router (refer attachment).Asked solarwind to do packet capture,in packet capture i can see that they are receiving udp packets on 2055 port.,but still unable to see the nta data. 

Help would be much appreciated on this.

More details:-

udp port-2055

R1 System ip -10.218.32.193,R2 System ip- 10.218.32.216,

Solarwinds ip- 10.164.65.4

interface added in NTA- gig 0/0/0  (public internet link connected)

3 Replies 3

Hi

Well, considering you already created the policy on vManage on the Centralized Policy > cFlowd and apply properly another thing that can be missing is the logging config on router. As per your prints, you are using loopback 1 to send the logs on VRF 1. Make sure you have the logging command configured properly.

logging host 10.164.65.4  vrf 1

Hi Flavio,

This logging command is not present in sdwan router only below logging command are present.I also compared the config of there sdwan router whose netflow data i am able to see in solarwind and found that the logging host command is not present in thos router as well.

Is this command required? what i know is that it is required for sending syslog messages.

logging persistent size 104857600 filesize 10485760
logging buffered 512000
logging persisten

Actually you already have this in place  on the config of  "sdwan_flow_export_2" .

There is the command  "source lookpback1" and "destination 10.164.65.4 vrf 1 '"

On this case, I would start thing about firewall rules now. Do you have firewall in between Solarwinds and router?

And, default syslog port is 514. I see you using 2055, that correct right?