The following packages have been developed by Cisco IronPort and others and are provided here for the use of our customers to aid in integration with existing IT and business systems.
CISCO IRONPORT MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE PACKAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE. IRONPORT DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT SERVICES FOR THE PACKAGES.
The packages below are distributed under the GNU General Public License and are provided in the hope that they will prove useful.
The following tools provide help with XML files on the ESA.
- XML Config Viewr download
- PHP Source code for the config viewr tool.
- XML Status Monitoring
- This is a Perl-based tool
- This set of programs provides a basic capability of querying and reporting on operation parameters of an IronPort MTA via the appliance's published XML status page.
- Functions on most versions of AsyncOS for email
- Works with windows or *nix based systems
- Requires Perl scripting skills for anything more than a basic setup
- Please see the README file within the archive for more information.
Reporting API Tools
The following tools operate against the Reporting API introduced in AsyncOS 4.5.5. These tools are provided to encourage feedback from our customers about features they would like to see in the API.
- API Reporting 1-0
- Retrieves CSV data from multiple appliances.
- Aggregates the information into a single file.
- Creates graphical reports/charts for the aggregated data.
- NOTE: Please review the README.txt file before you get started.
- Perl 0.2
- Functions on AsyncOS 4.5.5
- This package contains example code for processing data from the Reporting API from one or multiple IronPort appliances and formatting it in either text-based or graphical reports
- Please see the Readme files within the archive for more information.
Log Based Reporting Tools
The following tools process various IronPort log files to consolidate information into a tabulated format.
- Status Log Tool
- Delivery Log Tool
- Find Event Tool
- This is the core code to the CLI findevent command which will dump log information based on MID or regular expression searches on "To", "From" and "Subject". The help command description for findevent is "Find events in mail log files".