cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCSC-PCIE-ID10GC really slow in Windows

rekoil
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco branded Intel X550-T2 based NIC in one of my PCs (UCSC-PCIE-ID10GC), in Linux I can reach 10Gbit to both the internet and my NAS just fine, but in Windows 11 (it was the same under Windows 10 as well, just haven't had time to report it until now), the maximum speed I can reach is just shy of 3000Mbit.

I am connecting the X550-T2 NIC using Cat6A to a MikroTik S+RJ10 SFP+ module in a Ubiquiti USW-Aggregation, also connected to this switch is my home server which has an X520-SR2 NIC, further down the stack is a Ubiquiti USW-Pro-24, and a UDM-Pro, with a 10Gbit internet uplink.

That's really all there is to it. I've seen others report similarly on different parts of the internet so I thought I'd open a discussion here to see if we can get to the bottom of it.

I've posted this on the Intel community boards as well, but I'm guessing they are eventually going to say that since my card is produced by Cisco I should go here instead. Not sure if this is the right forum, I apologise if it is not!

2 Replies 2

rekoil
Level 1
Level 1

As I suspected, Intel has now kicked the ball over to Cisco.

Please help me.

webag38095
Level 1
Level 1

Whataburger’s breakfast menu with prices isn’t that big, particularly when you relate it to other fast-food chains like Panera Bread and McDonald’s. But we have to admit that it’s one of the best we have tried. Whataburger Breakfast Menu 2022