Small Business Support Community

Explore what Cisco has to offer for your small business IT needs. Learn from your peers and Cisco experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growin...

11129 Posts

Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small busi...

6720 Posts

Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost product...

2695 Posts

Cisco Business Dashboard

Stay on top of your business performance with the Cisco Business Dashboard, providing real-time data...

75 Posts

Activity in Small Business Support Community

Resolved! CBS350 - Import wildcard certificate

I'm trying to import a wildcard certificate into our CBS350 switch. There's a Youtube video explaining all the steps. So I followed all the steps and after clicking Apply I'm greeted with error: Key header is missing. This post explains the switch is...

SG300 Boot fail need help plz

Networking device with Marvell ARM CPU core. 128 MByte SDRAM.I-Cache 16 KB. D-Cache 16 KB. L2 Cache 256 KB. Cache Enabled.MAC Address : b0:00:b4:0d:53:87.Autoboot in 2 seconds - press RETURN or Esc. to abort and enter prom.Both images are not valid ....

Resolved! SG300-52MP-K9-V02 vs SG300-52MP-K9-NA

Hello,We have two SG300-52MP-K9-V02 switches in our office.Unfortunately, the switches are broken so I am going to purchase 2 of exactly same model and restore by using back up configuration that I made before from V02 models.If I purchase SG300-52MP...

daehue by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CBS220-48T-4G Reinicios constantes

Hola, actualmente tengo un Switch CBS220-48T-4G.El detalle es; Desde hace tiempo (no diario) de la nada se reiniciaba el switch, al principio creí que pudiera ser que no estaba actualizado o que sería un error de alguna configuración o alguna otra co...

gmijangos by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SG250 webui acceslist

Hi community.Someone can explain me how i can create an accesslist with webui to :deny network 10.64.128.0 to access network 10.64.66.0 and 10.19.2.0allow network 10.64.128.0 to access host 10.19.2.224 on port 4085 and 5093I have created an ACL "test...

plavielle by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Credentialed Scans for CBS220

I have an offline system that hat the CBS220 24 port switch.  I have ssh enabled and password authentication enabled.  The account credentials are supplied in Nessus.  The Nessus scan states no for credentialed scan but have a separate plugin that st...

chughes03 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Multiple WAP4410N Network Connectivity Issue

Hi,In our office we have 2 WAP4410N for our clients and guests to have free wifi.Every day or two it seems that noone can connect to the WAPs and they have to be unplugged and plugged back in to start working again. Ive read alot of other people havi...

cdellolio by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: