Small Business Support Community

Explore what Cisco has to offer for your small business IT needs. Learn from your peers and Cisco experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Activity in Small Business Support Community

CBD Access to swtiches located in another VLAN

Hello,I'm asking you because I can see all my switches located in the same VLAN as the one where CBD is installed. But I can't see the switches located in another VLAN.However in the configuration I added the subnetwork associated with the switches o...

Network.PNG
Ciscorudy by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV340 Connect Client to site By Linux

โปรดช่วยฉันเกี่ยวกับ Cisco RV340 ไม่สามารถเชื่อมต่อ VPN Client กับไซต์โดย linux / macos

Korn by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cbw240ac

Hi I have 6 of these, I have set up the first as master and updated firmware to latest. I add the second access point and it take 7-8 minutes and hooks up successfully and I can see in on the master web app and everything works good then when I add t...

ash95608 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco c1111- 8p

Hello Everyone,Reaching out to see if its possible to set up high availability on this router with the same ip address with 2 interfaces. Basically if we have some sort of hardware failure we are wanting the failover to switch to the other port. Rout...

Monti1800 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New Cisco 140ac will not complete setup

I purchased a 3 pack of 140ac access points with plans of buying up to 10 more to replace my current enGenius AP network.  I connected the first unit to my network and waited for initial config to complete, then proceeded to follow instructions to co...

mmbc-tech by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV340 - 5 minutes connection cut

Hello,I have a RV340 router and for a few weeks now, we have some cuts in the internet connection, always lasting for 5 minutes. The ISP is Telenet (Belgium), and their modem is configured in bridge. We are sure that the problem is not with the ISP o...

Randy1849 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Network topology internall server errorr

Hello we have problem with CBD and remote site. If we want to show netwokr topology on the remote site - webpage show internall serverr error.Remote probes are running on the switches CBS350 and SG350. Probe is online and work correctly. Local probe ...

barr by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CBS-350 EOL - replacement?

Looking at the CBS-350 range of switches, but not particularly want to purchase a switch that is going EOL soon etc.  CBS350-24P-4G namely

MikeyS by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can't connect

Hello, I allow myself to contact you because I can no longer connect to cisco netacad. It was working fine but now it doesn't work anymore, it's looping without being able to connect. I reset the password twice but nothing changed. Can you restore th...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: