Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Note: Partners are strongly recommended to upgrade any new or existing deployment to this firmware release

We are pleased to announce the availability of UC320 firmware release 2.1.1. This firmware provides new enhancements in addition to delivering additional quality over its previous release. In addition, this firmware includes support for additional countries, expanding the geographical coverage of UC320W.

Main enhancements included are:

• New supported regions: Austria, Chile, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Singapore, Spain and Switzerland (via country pack). New regions' support include language support for French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish for the Phone User Interface, Auto attendant, Voicemail and Configuration Utility.
  • Support for dual language Auto attendant
  • Capacity improvements: 12 SIP trunk calls, 12 Auto attendant ports, 8 voicemail ports.
  • Phone monitor: Possible now to monitor ALL extensions of a phone on a single line key
  • New Group Paging option for non-intrusive (gentle) paging.
  • DID mapping for outbound calls
  • Day/Night call forward
  • Clock settings enhancements

Release notes (attached) includes all enhancements and quality improvements.

Before you can upgrade to firmware version 2.1.1, you must install interim version 2.0.12(8). If you do not install the interim release first, the upgrade to 2.1.1 will fail. This process is streamlined by installing the firmware from the cloud.

Comments
FrFrankJindra
Level 1
Level 1

How do I get the " dual language Auto attendant " feature to work on my UC320w? I have Firmware version 2.3.2 (6) installed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: