Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Dictionaries for localization of SPA9X2 phones, with firmware release 6.1.
Comments
radovan.mzik
Community Member

Hello,

i've found that there is a missing string "First:" in these dictionaries. This string is in "Query LDAP" dialogue. Could You please tell me  its ID to be able to fill this word in our custom Czech dictionary?  Second string "Last:" is included in both English and Czech dictionaries.

Many thanks in advance

Radovan

Tomas Chott
Level 1
Level 1

Dobrý den

muzete mi popsat presne problem?

radovan.mzik
Community Member

Zdravim,

jde o to, ze v dialogu pro vyhledavani tel. kontaktu pres LDAP (SPA942), je v CZ verzi Last: prelozeno jako Posledni: (je tim mysleno prijmeni), nicmene to nevidim jako problem a lze to celkem snadno prepsat. Ale dale je neprelozene slovo First: (melo by byt prelozeno jako jmeno). Kdyz jsem hledal v EN slovniku slovo First, abych zjistil jeho ID a mohl je doplnit i do CZ tak jsem jej nenalezl. Proto bych potreboval ID toho retezce First, abych si je mohl do CZ slovniku doplnit. Pripadne pokud existuji nejake novejsi, zatim nevydane verze slovniku, kde je toto opraveno. Bylo mozne je nejak ziskat?

predem mnohokrat dekuji

Radovan

Tomas Chott
Level 1
Level 1

Dobry den

existuje manual zde

http://cisco-partners.cz/clanek-52

bohuzel SPA9xx jsou nyni End-Of-Sale

takze uz neni cestina aktualizovana, mozna u nove rady SPA5xx

zkuste lokalizaci dle postupu vyse pripadne poslete pozadavek na support@cisco-partners.cz a podivame se na to v prekladu pripadne opravime

A.Kanukhin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have found some problems with Russian localization of SPA9X2. One of them is similar to described by Radovan Mzik. Other problem is impossibility to use Russian Station Name (on Phone tab). Other problems are related to delivery of LDAP search results.

How to send the list of problems to Russian localization team?

--
Sincerely yours,
    Alexey Kanukhin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: