Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HI,i am trying to update my SG500 and SG 300 series switch to latest firmware. currently running in 1.3.0.62 and planning to upgrade to 1.4.11.5. i have downloaded the firmware from cisco portal sx500_fw-14115.ros. while performing i am getting an be...

ziyadps by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two of the models above and they used to be managed by another IT provider. We took over and had no access to login so we had to reset them both.One is on the first floor and the other is on the fifth. The one on the fifth is working unmanage...

Hello, I have a CBS 220 that has several VLANs configured on it. Port GE2 is configured as a trunk to CBS 250 switch, and the 250 has an identical VLAN configuration. This is working fine. I noticed in the web interface that there is an "Uplink" opti...

Screenshot_20240403_025815.png

Resolved! Sanity Check

Hi all,I've just been asked to look at the network in a business I work for.  Part of the configuration has a SG300-28MP manages switch.What has tripped my mind is that the uplink port G27 is linked to port 17 (yes on the same switch). This seems so ...

GuyM by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CBS350 switch that is set up to do inter-VLAN routing and provide DHCP addresses. That has been working without any issues for quite a while. Recently, I have created a private VLAN on it which is working okay except for one issue. I cannot ...

KJK99 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X