Views
Helpful
Replies

Fault in cisco SG350 10P k9

ramkishor
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I have a Cisco SG350 10P K9 Managed POE Switch in this switch am pluging five Access point at a time then Three access point is working and rest two access point not working. When am access my switch through GUI then showing the error FAULT. Please find screenshot.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

How to change Power Mode is Class Limit. Please find a screenshot of PoE -> Properties

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

emilio_
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can you share a screenshot of PoE -> Properties?

Possibly there's not PoE power available because the default for Power Mode is Class Limit. If so, change it to Port Limit.

How to change Power Mode is Class Limit. Please find a screenshot of PoE -> Properties

Click on Power Mode:  Port Limit selector. As you can see from your screenshot, you've reached the PoE limit (59W out of 62W). This is due to Class 4 devices power allocation. See screenshot attached.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Look at the model and PoE support max

i see 3 AP PoE+

SG350-10P

62W

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/small-business-smart-switches/data-sheet-c78-737359.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Dear BB,

Do you mean that my switch port power is full?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X