Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

SNTC - Not collecting serial number of WLC in HA Redundancy

Is there a way to get SNTC and the collector to acknowledge the HA redundant WLC in an HA WLC pair?  Only the serial number of the first WLC in the pair is captured, essentially missing 50% of the wireless controller hardware I have. If this isn't po...

jmumm by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running Configuration - Startup Configuration

Hi there, My SNTC portal shows the "Running Configuration" and "Startup Configuration" from my own collector (image1) and I did not use SSH credentials, only SNMP credentials. My customer's collector used SNMP and SSH credentials and nothing appears ...

Resolved! Smart Net Total Care deleted inventory, import new file does not show any new inventory

Hello,I removed the inventory from Smart Net Total Care to start fresh.  Now I see the get started link on the left and the green import device data button.  I upload a file from the collector and receive a message that it was uploaded successfully. ...

Smartnet total care collectors, portal & UCS?

Hello, I’m working on a major UCS (Unified Computing Servers) RFP for which i’m heavily pushing Smart services vs Partner Support. Are the services provided in UCS environment equivalent to the ones available in Routing & Switching? Installed Base In...