Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi Team, Hope you're all doing well. 3 partners have the same issue with SNTC portal: "I could move ahead. I completed the registration process but I am unable to access the portal. It always redirects me back to the “register” page when I try to sig...

Hello - I'm helping add devices to SNTC via a CSPC collector and we're having problems with optical chassis not populating serial numbers.  Additionally, the optical chassis do not collect any information about line cards, pluggables, etc. We do have...

Hi Team,   Customer has two collectors and is willing to install additional two (4 in total).   Right now, all data are sending to different tenants but idea is to see everything in one view. It will help to get a global and central visibility.   How...

When I log into the SNTC portal I get different inventory results from day to day.  Most days, our portal shows no information other than just the chassis.  Every once in a while, we do see what looks like full results including chassis, modules, fan...

Hi,I need change the Cisco Registered Name on the costumer "PAQUETA CALCADOS".The reason is why in our country (Brasil), the native language use accentuation and at the moment of registry the Cisco Registered Name, the company used accentuation in re...