Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Forum Posts

Hi,I need change the Cisco Registered Name on the costumer "PAQUETA CALCADOS".The reason is why in our country (Brasil), the native language use accentuation and at the moment of registry the Cisco Registered Name, the company used accentuation in re...

Hi everyone,I just wanted a bit of education as to the differences that separate Total Care and My Cisco Entitlements.I'm not sure of the large differentiation as to why you would choose one over the other, and was seeking insight into this. Thanks!

Lmarquez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to upgrade CSPC from version 2.8.1.3 to 2.8.1.4 and status is stuck on Apply-in-progress even though the download appears to be complete: admin# show downloadVersion : sp-30.1.1-3-0-lnx64Download Location : /opt/LCM/tmp/sp-30.1.1-3-0-lnx64-pac...

A client can't access the portal despite it´s registered and confirmed as DA. After some review, I realized that he didn't have the Customer Admin role and after he tried to assign the role in CSMA tool, he couldn't because there weren't available ro...

cvargasa by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,   When login into SNTC, our customer (admin) can't see the Inventory and Segment recently created in "global filters" tab. However, we (partner - CBR Admin) can see the new inventory in the "Global Filters" tab and all data uploaded. Al...

dfinibg6 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes