Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Forum Posts

Hello,  We ran an inventory report on the SNTC portal for all the devices, and it still shows devices that were decommisioned. We have checked the CSPC collector to see if the device is still in the collectors database, but it was not. Is there a way...

Hi All, We are getting an upload error on our CSPC, we have tried restarting, We have tried adjusting the "Collection Profile Export Boundary" to 1000 and then Replacing the Cert, and then rebooting the collector.  We have checked the firewall rules ...

thumbnail_image.png smart.png
Tareq Ali by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Support, I am having issues viewing alerts and other tabs within Cisco’s Smart Net Total Care(SNTC).-We want to make this tool usable and seems pretty useful - but the slowness and inability to display affected devices is making it difficult...

omkm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team, I have been trying to use the application "SolarWinds Connector for Cisco SmartAdvisor" which uses SNTC to gather data on my devices; however, I have found that whenever the application tries to connect to Cisco it throws an error saying, "T...

After upgrading our log collector to 2.10.0.1 the uploads to our SNTC have stopped working. Then we upgraded from 2.10.0.1 to 2.10.0.5 but the uploads did not start working. Now we are prompted to upgrade to 2.10.0.6 but  the upgrade now button appea...