Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello All, We have several Smartnet accounts with Cisco and I have registered as the DA for my company. I assigned myself as a customer administrator and I’m getting an error when logging into the sntc Portal.  You do not currently have access to Sma...

Hi,   I have a customer collector V2.7.3 that I manage, following the announcement of the Cisco Collector Vulnerability, I have tried to initiate a upgrade to V2.7.4.6 however when I click on the upgrade button, nothing happens, nothing happens if I ...

The next appear when I try to do an Upload: "A connectivity exception occured while processing the request. The Exception is :: HTTPs TransportMode has Failed Connection to https://nettools-upload.cisco.com refused"   Do you know what the issue could...

Good morning, In this case I need to change the status of active alerts to any other, so that at the end of the solution of any alert, I can change the status to know that it is already solved. But at the moment of changing them from Active to Ignore...