Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I've tried to update via WebUI and CLI it's saying 'Server is down. Please try again later.' With the CLI method I've tried enabling via 'conf serv enable' and get the same error. And also with 'conf serv disable' to reenter the CCO ID and get the sa...

cspc_cli.png cspc_WebUI.png cspc_ver.png
EMSecu1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have attempted to set up a scheduled job to run daily that will run a DAV, a Discovery, collect data and then upload it to the SNTC portal. What I see is not what I expected. 1) The Job Run Status screen shows that the Data Collection job started...

EnsonoTAC by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello CSPC and SNTC Users. We are having a problem when collecting the list of Access Points presented in our Wireless LAN Controller 7500 (HA pair with SSO). The list of Access Points presented both in CSPC as well in SNTC is inconsistent when comp...

I am trying to register my Cisco account with SNTC.  I am able to proceed through all of the steps, my account and serial number seem to be validated correctly, it comes up with my organizations name and address, but when I click the Submit button, I...

map207 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes