Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I noticed when I successfully login to the Cisco Smart Services Connection to gain visibility of Smart Net Total Care, that there is no longer an option to manually import a custom inventory. I was able to perform the File Import function successfull...

I am seeing what appears to be a discrepancy between the SNTC portal and the Collector regarding IOS firmware version on multiple devices.   This is a problem because we get false positive PSIRT alerts for devices that SNTC thinks have outdated IOS ...

Different stakeholders within the company are in the process of evaluating the SNTC collector and portal.  The DA for one of those deployments has options for "Cisco Profile Manager" and "Cisco Service Access Management". However, the DA for one of t...

bencover by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just had my CSPC server rebuilt,,I had been having problems uploading my inventory.I have followed the quick start instructions. I have followed instructions posted on this link https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/12987426/self-service-onboarding-...